OKAY SO RULES:
- This ends September 1st at midnight of whatever time zone you live in, I’ll be choosing a winner the next day
- I’ve been thinking about it and you don’t have to be following me, I want to do a giveaway, not gain dozens of followers who didn’t even want to follow me in the first place. If you checked out my blog, though, that would be extremely nice of you!
- I’m not sure how much money I will be able to spend, so let’s say one winner gets one book, there’s a possibility there will be more than one winner. I’ll keep you updated.
- You need to reblog this post to enter. Likes count only if you reblogged it first.
- You can have whatever edition (that the Book Depository has) and whichever book in a series you like.
- If you prefer any other book than the ones listed above you can say so, but it’s the theme what’s fun. But this giveaway is for you, I won’t argue.
- I’ll be using the Book Depository so 1) your country needs to be on the list of where they ship to (they ship almost everywhere, don’t worry), 2) you need to be comfortable giving me your address, I won’t do anything creepy with it (I wouldn’t even know what to do with it, I could send you a christmas card).
- If you have any questions just come here
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
Literally fangirling over the short story that Cassie posted for Jessa after Jem and Tessa met on the bridge.
GAH IM SO HAPPY NOW
“Some books are so familiar that reading them is like being home again.” - Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
◤ After the Bridge Part Two (Jem/Tessa) ◢
A story for those who might have wondered what Tessa and Jem did after they met on Blackfriars Bridge in the epilogue of Clockwork Princess.
Those who do not like Tessa&Jem together or Jessa sexytimes probably should skip this. (You will not miss anything that will affect your understanding of later books.) Those who like that sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
After the Bridge alternates POV between Jem and Tessa. It will be posted in installments.
This is Part Two. It is not the whole story. There are more parts. As this is one short story and not chaptered, each post will contain the whole story from the beginning up to the point where that part ends so that new readers or readers who don’t remember what happened won’t have to hunt down the previous post(s.)
AFTER THE BRIDGE
Do you ever just finish a book and scream to yourself “THIS CAN’T BE THE END”
Deleted scene: Hazel and Gus watching tv post incident
“The boy is destined for greatness, but with you, he is in danger. You are linked, the two of you. You must leave him. This is what I have seen.”
I grew frustrated. “Is he in danger because of me?”
“He will die before his time with you by his side, unless you let him go. Fate or chance? Coincidence or destiny? I cannot say.” Her voice had turned soft.
Soft and sad.
A fist closed around my heart. I tried to let him go once before. It didn’t work.
“I can’t,” was all I said to her, and quietly.
“Then you will love him to ruins,” she said, and let my hands go.”
"I’m telling you," Isaac continued, “Augustus Waters talked so much that he’d interrupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.”
finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters